Why the iPad Pro Will Be on Everyone's Wish List
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Lisette Mejia
Apple's latest addition to the iPad line, the iPad Pro, is now available for purchase. Unveiled at an event in September, the iPad Pro includes a bigger screen and force-touch technology on a new stylus, the Apple Pencil. Check out all the details:
- A bigger retina display: 12.9 inches.
- Only weighs 1.57 lb.
- 5.6 million pixels of screen resolution — more than the 15-inch Macbook Pro with Retina.
- A9X Chip that adds twice as much memory bandwidth of the A8X chip.
- It's currently faster than 80 percent of portable PCs that have shipped within the past 12 months.
- A four-speaker audio system for a surround-sound experience.
- 10 hours of battery life.
- A Smart Keyboard ($169) available just for the iPad Pro.
- A stylus called the Apple Pencil ($99) that can sense force, position, and tilt.
- The 32 GB model will cost $799, and the 128 GB model will cost $949. A LTE model with 128 GB will cost $1079.
- The iPad Pro, Smart Keyboard, and Apple Pencil go on sale in November.
It's pretty clear that Apple is not only trying to replace the desktop computer with the iPad Pro, but it's also edging out the competition such as Microsoft's extremely popular Surface products. Keep scrolling to see what the newest iPad looks like and decide for yourself if it's going to become part of your collection.