One of the first questions that comes to mind when deciding whether or not you need a new iPhone is, "How is it different from the one I already have?" Quora user Brian Blood breaks down the differences between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S. Read on to find out what they are:
Well, to put it as Apple said it, "The only thing that's changed is everything," and they are right. I will try to list all the differences here:
1. The iPhone 6s is made of 7000 series aluminum, the iPhone 6 is made out of 6000 series aluminum. This will make the iPhone 6s stronger, lighter, and less bendable. You can see the actually bending point of both here:
2. The iPhone 6S has an 80 percent faster A9 processor.
3. The iPhone 6S has 3D touch, which allows you to peek and pop as well as use different shortcuts. Along with this, there is a haptic feedback.
4. There is a new 12MP iSight camera that can take 4k video and live photos.
5. There is a new Rose Gold color option.
6. Touch ID has a better second generation sensor, so Touch ID is two times faster.
7. The iPhone 6 will cost $100 less than the iPhone 6S.
8. The iPhone 6S has better Cellular Data and Wi-Fi capabilities.
9. The iPhone 6S has retina flash for better Selfie photos.
10. The iPhone 6S has a new 5MP FaceTime Camera.
11. Hey Siri is now always on due to a new sensor in the A9 chip.
It may not look like there were many changes to the iPhone 6S from the iPhone 6 and that innovation is lacking in Cupertino, but innovation is alive and well and they have really worked hard to change just about everything to make this the best iPhone yet.