Amazon's annual Prime Day sale takes place tomorrow, or, for eager customers, tonight at midnight PDT. This is not your average 30-percent-off special: it's a full on bonanza — seriously, there are over 100,000 deals. Never fear, we have your inside scoop so you can get a head start on scouting before stock lists are low. From deals on Amazon's Echo to clothing, here are the best deals you can score tomorrow.
- Amazon Echo (Save $50)
- Amazon Fire TV (Save $30)
- Fire TV Stick (Save $15)
- Kindle Paperwhite (Save $30)
- Up to 50 percent off top toy brands including Nerf, Barbie, Fisher-Price, and more
- Up to 50 percent off electric shavers, hair tools, and more
- 30 percent off clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more
- Up to 60 percent off athletic shoes
- $25 back with $50 Luxury Beauty purchase
- $40 cash back on an Amazon Home Service of $75 or more, like House Cleaning or TV Wall Mounting
This is just a sampling of the deals Amazon will introduce throughout the day — it's never too early to start your Christmas shopping, so mark these deals away!